Please read CAREFULLY
We are re-opening!
First sessions will be Friday, June 26th at 12:30p, followed by a 7p session
Saturday, June 27th sessions at 12:30p and 7p
Sunday, June 28th session at 5p
Due to different opening dates and group needs, the schedule listed on this site may not be current
Be sure to call (719) 543-5557 for a recording of daily updates and schedule or check our Facebook page.
We are as happy as you to be able to reopen the halls. But, we are under strict guidelines by the Department of Health and will require your cooperation to ensure we are able to keep our doors open during this pandemic.
- Arrive early to allow for social distancing and get your games in time.
- There is a 100 person maximum allowance in the hall.
- YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING. We will not be providing these – Bring you own. This is not our rule – it is a requirement from the health department.
- There will be separate entrances and exits. Lines will be queued outside to enforce social distancing at the start of each session when initial purchases are being made.
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND A SESSION if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath
- MAINTAIN social distancing from your fellow players. Available seats are clearly marked. Do not take more than one seat. We can only have 100 people in the building – make room for others!
- Leave your PhD at your table after your session. The employees will be disinfecting them before returning them to be charged.
Please be aware….if you choose to attend a bingo session you are doing so at your own risk. We have a COVID-19 plan in place and have done our best to eliminate the exposure and spread of the virus, but this is not a guarantee. We as the business owners, nor the sponsoring clubs, are NOT liable for exposure to the coronavirus.